Wednesday, March 3, 2010

King For A Day

I just love these pictures and had to write about them. I was in the kitchen doing something and had to grab something from the table. When I glanced in the living room there was Isaac....standing in front of the tv watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (only his most favorite thing EVER) with this inflatable Chuck E Cheese birthday crown. I literally laughed out loud and grabbed the camera.







He even kept the crown on after he realized what I was doing. He is my sweet little monkeyhead. I just love him so much.





When Brian put him to bed this night he sat up, grabbed the crown, put it on his head & laid back down. I hate that I failed to get a picture of it. I am so glad I get to see these things and be home with my kids. God is sure blessing me.

1 comment: