Saturday, February 5, 2011

More Snow

I don't know about anyone else but I am SO tired of snow and cold weather! We had that little teaser last Saturday of 70 degree weather and then bam....snowed in all week! Greenwood only went to school 1 day this past week. However, I did let Isaac play in the snow for the first time and that was super cute!


He was just running in circles and laughing....too cute!


Snow fight with Dad!

But we have to stop everything to make several snow angels. :-)

Dad hit her in the face with a snowball and she didn't like it one bit!

Look Dad! I can throw snow too!!

It was fun to watch the kids play in the snow with Brian. I hate snow and cold weather so they knew I wasn't doing anything but taking pictures. We have another 2 systems heading our way this week.....praying they miss us!

No comments:

Post a Comment