Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!

Hi, my name is Wendy and I am a Christmas addict.
Some say I have a real problem but I just love Christmas!! I am pretty sure I have passed my love of this holiday to my Hannah. We decided it was time to put up the trees. I don't host Thanksgiving celebrations at my house so what is the harm, right? We always go to both sets of parents on Thanksgiving. Anyway, we put the trees up Sunday night and decided to decorate them tonight. We have Mommy & Daddy's tree in the living room and Hannah & Isaac's tree in the dining room. Hannah and Isaac get to decorate their tree from top to bottom WITHOUT any help from Mom & Dad. She had so much fun! Isaac helped a little but not a whole lot. Then Hannah helped me decorate my tree.








As Isaac would say......TADA!!!



The kids finished product!!

The kids wanted pictures taken in front of the other tree too.

I can't believe how tall Hannah has gotten....I remember when she was much shorter and you could see almost all of the tree behind her. She is growing way too fast.
My silly boy making silly faces.

Happy Thanksgiving and an early Merry Christmas to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment