Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Childrens Choir Easter 2011

This is Hannah's 2nd year in Childrens Choir and she LOVES it. They have an amazing director, Mrs. Rayell Barbry. You can certainly tell the she loves children and loves to teach them to sing to our Savior! The did a great job on their Easter program.


Here is Isaac and Brian waiting for the show to start.

I don't have many pictures because my tall girl Hannah is in the back! But here are a few.





This is Mrs. Tammy Bull. She teaches Hannah on Wednesday nights at Kidmo. Hannah loves her so much and Mrs Tammy is, well, AMAZING. She sends Hannah cards and goes out of her way to make each child feel special. I love that she comes to see the kids perform and encourages them.


I can't say enough how thankful I am that God led my family to First Baptist Greenwood. The people are amazing and truly care about leading people to a love relationship with Jesus! Our church defintely practices what it preaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment