Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Living Proof LIVE!

A few weekends ago I had the opportunity to go to Little Rock and see Living Proof LIVE. Let me just say AMAZING! I love Beth Moore bible studies and even the live Simulcast she does every year.....but to hear her and see IN PERSON the passion she has for God's Word and helping others understand it? It just amazes me. Not to mention I love Travis Cottrell too and he led the worship all weekend. I didn't want to carry my big heavy camera in to the conference so I just took some pictures of us before we left and on the way in to Little Rock on Saturday morning.




Jasmin, Kristin, Jennifer, Megan, Rebekah, Mom & Crystal


We stayed at Jennifer Boone's house.....thank you Jennifer!!! Jennifer is a very dear friend of my sisters and is just a great lady!


Not a good picture (of me!) but proof that I was there!!!



Jasmin, Crystal and Mom


I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed the conference but I loved every bit as much getting to spend time with my friends and family. We bonded and had a great time with each other. I am very saddened when I hear about families that can't stand to be in the same room. That is not my experience at all.....and I thank God for my mom and sisters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment