Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Chaos in Conway!

I decided it had been too long since I had seen my sister so I packed the kids up Sunday after church and headed to Conway. I love spending time with my sister. I am just beyond proud of the life she has created for herself and her three boys. I honestly look up to her. She is just amazing. We didn't really do a whole lot....just ate some yummy Mexican food and had a delicious frappe' from McDonalds. The rest of the time we played Nerts and the kids played together. We had a wonderful time....below are just some pictures of our time there.
Brady (with his eyes closed), Isaac (devasted because I made him leave the Wii game to take a picture, sigh), Blake, Bryant & Hannah
Hannah & Brady doing Zumba with Aunt Bekah (she wouldn't let me post the picture of her - boo!)

See the smile on Hannah's face? Wish I felt happy when working out!





Here is my future Razorback!!!




Blake & Isaac watchin' some Wipeout!



I thank God for the relationship I have with my sister...she is truly my best friend.




No comments:

Post a Comment