Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Egg Time!

Hannah LOVES dying her easter eggs. When all of the easter stuff is being put on the shelves she begins asking when we are going to dye the eggs. This year I didn't let myself worry about the dye on the countertop....I just let her dye the eggs. She asked a few times for my help but for the most part, she did them. I picked Isaac up a few times and let him watch but he just wasn't the least bit interested. Here are just a few pictures of the fun she had:

(she had a hard time with waiting....she had to check the eggs every 10 seconds to see what color they were =))

And of course, I had to get one of her posing by the eggs.....she LOVES the camera!





TADA~!!!!!!! Hannah was so proud of her eggs....she kept all of the girly colors and put the others in Isaacs basket. She also decorated them with stickers....but I failed to get a picture of them in the baskets. She is such a good big sister.



No comments:

Post a Comment