Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hannah's Easter Party

Hannah's kindergarten class had an Easter party and Isaac & I went to celebrate with her. They played some games and sang a sweet little bunny song. She has such a sweet class....several boys in her class refer to me as "Hannah Buzbee's mom". When they see me they say "Hi Hannah Buzbee's mom!!". Too cute! I will miss seeing those same faces next year. Below are just some pics I got while at the party. The first picture is of Hannah and Ms. Morgan. We love Ms. Morgan so much! She has been the perfect teacher for Hannah.....goes to remind me that God really does know what is best. I don't know why I still doubt at times!

From left to right: Gage, Lily, Hannah, (Hannah S. is peeking in from the back but is a little blurry?) and Abigail. Lily and Abigail have become some very good friends of Hannah's. She tells me at least one Lily story everyday and Abigail also goes to Kidmo with Hannah on Wednesday nights.....she just loves her friends so much! I hope she always has that much love for people.


From left to right: Brady, Kaylee & Hannah
Kaylee is the little girl that Hannah met the very first day of school and they were fast friends. They have called each other "best friend" since that day. I am anxious to see how this friendship blossoms thru the coming years....especially since Kaylee will be at Westwood and Hannah will be at East Point. Neither are happy with the fact they won't be together.

Here is Hannah and Jacob. Jacob was in Hannah's preschool class last year with Ms. Baker. She was very happy to have at least one person she knew in her class....now they sit by each other. Too cute!


This one is just a fun one....caught Hannah off guard.



I love so much getting to be at her parties. I am very thankful to my husband for working so hard so that I can be home with my kids. I will never take this for granted. Thanks babe!! I LOVE YOU!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment