Friday, March 4, 2011

MORE Snow.....

Yes...we got MORE snow! And yes....I am VERY late posting my pictures. :-)
We got so much snow this winter that even Hannah said she was tired of snow and just wanted to go back to school! They have been out so much that their last day of school now will be June 7th! It seems so late to me but it is what it is.
Anyway, the kids went out and played with Brian. I am not a fan of th snow so I just snap some pictures and go back in. This time we got about 4 1/2 inches. Once again the kids had a great time playing with Dad.

Isaac getting a snowball to throw at Dad.


Hannah looks bored and cold! She had fun though. She made a snow angel but I wouldn't walk out in the snow to get a picture.

Here is Isaac showing me that Dad hit him in the head with a snowball.

Here is a picture of one of our lawn chairs....we got a lot of snow!



No comments:

Post a Comment