Thursday, May 13, 2010

Field Trip to Wild Things Farm

Hannah's kindergarten class went on a field trip to Wild Things Farm in Pocola, Oklahoma yesterday. I didn't have a babysitter for Isaac so I wasn't able to go with her. Instead Brian went with her. She was very excited to have daddy there with her. From what I hear she had a great time. My friend Monica took pictures for me since I wasn't able to be there. Thanks Monica!


Hannah and Brian petting a horse.


They went on a hayride...which I hear was very fun!


Daddy & Hannah on the hay ride.


Hannah picking her own strawberries.



Hannah and Kaylee
I'm glad she had such a good time and that she got to spend this time with her daddy. They have such a close relationship. It makes me very proud. It means so much to be married to a man that wants nothing more than to be a part of his kids lives. Thank you God for my husband!





No comments:

Post a Comment