Wednesday, May 26, 2010

MOPS "End of the Year" Party

We had our MOPS "End of the Year" party today and had a great time! We played "2 Lies & a Truth" and also Dirty Santa (yes! I know it's May!). I got to bring home a gift card to Java House. Yummo! We also had the ladies from the Wednesday morning Bible study come over and hang out with us. I was unable to stay for the game with them (I had to get to Hannah's "Fun Day" at school) but had a great time visiting while we ate. Unfortunately I didn't snap any pictures with our guests. Below are some snap shots I got:





Tamara, Me and Jessica


Katie, Shaina, Emily & Sharon
Can't believe our year is over! I am praying for God to give us an even better year next year! Looking forward to summer playdates and planning meetings for 2010 - 2011!!



No comments:

Post a Comment